Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's start blogging, kids.

Irrashai~!
Welcome to Shachii's official blog! :D
(Urp. I'm kinda nervous -_-")

Well, you see..I called this blog was my official because I have other thousand blogs that I'm sooo never using that one again :p
(Due to uncreative names and forgot their usernames^^")

I'm going to TAKE CARE THIS ONE BLOG UNTIL THE END O_O

Oops! I forgot to introduce myself, tee-hee :>
Here goes:

I'm Shahnaz Amira,
But people call me with various nicknames, such as Shahnaz, Syanaz (this one's suckie, so don't call me that :u), Shasa, and mostly, Shachii :>

I'm recently 13 years old. My birthday is on December 14th 1995.

I reeeeeeally really love drawing :o
This is my official art site : shachiitohikari.deviantart.com
I may not a good artist, but just watch me grow okay? I'm still a mere-child u know :u

I love Pokemon, Okami, VOCALOID, Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney series), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Nodame Cantabile, Keroro Gunsou, Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu, Keion! (K-ON!), Tokyo Revelations, and soooooooo much more I forgot to mention desu~ :e

I can read Japanese, and kanji a little :>

My obsessions are:
1) To be a mangaka at the age of 15
2) Can play various music instruments like piano, violin, shamisen, shakuhachi, ocarina and flute :>
3) Live in Japan or California
4) Bought all Pokemon merchandises at Pokemon Center shops all over japan!
5) Adopt a Siberian Husky as my best friend and partner to travel around the world (I will name it Amaterasu or Shiranui after that lolz)

Ffffssss that's all I can tell you right now..
Thanks for reading desu~!

No comments:

Post a Comment